Beauty & Style

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where can I get cute, cheap, clothes?

My style is sorta tomboyish but kinda girly, love black and bright neon colors, ripped jeans, graphic tees.
Well it kind of depends where you live (not trying to be stalkerish) but here are some stores that i get a lot of my clothes at! There is this one store in malls that i go to called Deb. This is where you can get a lot of neon colors, black tees and so on. I think they have ripped jeans too. Also try Gap and Old Navy they have a lot of cute clothes there!!! If you like to shop cheep go to Ross or Marshalls. This is where I get a lot of my chut tees and girly cute clothes at and most of them are verry cheep and they also have name brands that are cheep!!!! I think you can find graphic tees at Hot Topic and other stores like that! Wal-mart Target and Deb have ripped jeans that are really cute!!

Alot of these stores that i mentioned have tomboyish and kinda girly clothes!!! yay! I hope i helped out! Best answer?? haha! (: happy shopping!
goodwill
your local thrift store, if you have a bit of style
Go to a second hand clothing store.
forever21
Kmart
I shop nowhere but Goodwill unless I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style