Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have you ever used axe body wash on hair or face?

No, but I do sometimes use body wash on my face, ears, and neck. It's not good as using normal facial cleansers (in fact it's a bit bad as body wash is meant for your body and may be too rough on your face). Regardless, sometimes if I'm lazy, in a rush in the morning where I don't have time to wash and cleanse my face, or am feeling really dirty (my body wash is antibacterial), I just get it done in the shower with body wash, better than having a smelly, greasy face, :p





But don't use body wash for your hair, only use hair products such as shampoo. Your hair isn't the same as your skin and should be treated differently, ordinary soap or detergent can really mess your hair up!




Nope.


Because I don't think it is suitable for your hair and especially not your face, it might sting your eyes!





Hope this helps!




nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style