Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is dying your hair bad?

I really want to dye my hair a more blondish color. I am already a natural blond, but my hair is starting to turn more brown than blonde. My parents will let me, so I was wondering if it harmed you in any way. Does it?



well, it can damage your hair a little with the chemicals, but if you use the right shampoo and conditioner and take well care of your hair, you should be fine. if you don't want damage, the professional road is the way to go.




hair dye doesnt really harm you in any way. unless you have any allergies id check the box first. really the only problem with hair dye is if you dye it like every week it can damage your hair a lot. if you only plan on dying it once then letting it go until it grow some before you re-dye it you should be fine.




as long as you take care of it it'll be fine. If you really want to dye it then go ahead it won't kill you, I once knew this girl who wanted layers in her hair but never got them bc she was so afraid it would ruin her hair and i know a buch of ppl who have layered hair including me and it's not ruined, same with you, i bet you know a lot of ppl who have dyed their hair and it's not ruined.




hello,


well scientifically i have not heard that dying your hair damages it. however there have been many cases that people loose their hair because of too much dying. i think that one will not harm you.




no not really... i mean it isnt amazing for your hair, but it really doesnt do anything. now, if you are constantly dying your hair, then you will have some problems




It doesn't harm you but it makes your hair really dry.




it kills the roots faster and drys your hair out but if it look good go for it lol




yes, my friend died her hari 4 times and died because it went in her skull/brain,




its kinda bad for your scalp and makes your hair drier




nope i dye my hair red once every 2 months




no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style