Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I bleached my hair... Is it mushy?

Hi! I bleached my hair (3 times... I know, I know), and I'm a little freaked out by the things I've read about hair turning mushy and breaking. I bleached it about 3 days ago, and have really had no problems, besides it being a little dry (no breakage, no hair falling out). I took a shower, and I don't know if what I felt was "mushy" or not... hopefully I'm just freaking myself out. I went to Sally's and bought some ion "intensive therapy Protein Fortifier and Moisturizer" and used it today. Hopefully it helps?





Can anyone tell me what "mushy" feels like, and if you think I have it based on my description of my situation? I bleached it 3 days ago, and nothing has fallen out so far.



if you have had it for three days and nothing has fallen out then your ok i think.


mushy is that feeling, like if you have ever used that spray on stuff to get rid of hair on your legs, and after you rinse it off, the hair feels like.. gummy? or kinda like a rubber band.. haha im not sure how to explain it, but its just a gummy sort of feeling.





keep using that moisturizer and be sure not to re-dye your hair for like 6 weeks, only touch up the roots.





:)




Overproccesed hair being mushy is kind of hard to explain...It's just mushy...But if your hair feels slimey, Then that means, You have overprocessed your hair. Hair dosen't fall out, It breaks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style