Beauty & Style

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whats the best leave-in-conditioner?

I love Garnier Fructis products! but wasnt sure if their leave in condtioner is good? Does anyone know if its good or does anyone know a better one?



I just used it yesterday and YES! It works pretty good.... At Walgreens they have a rebate buy $20 worth of GARNIER products and get $10 back by mail. It's easy to do online!





Good luck




Ok this depends on what you want your hair to do. Striaght? Wavy? Shine? Curls? De-Frizz? Volume? Moisture?





Striaght - FX Special Effects Flat Iron Spray (I know that it is a spray, but it works)





Wavy - Sunsilk Waves Of Envy





Shine - Aussie Sun Touched Shine





Curls - Herble Essences Totaly Twisted





De-Frizz - John Frieda Frizz Ease





Volume - TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave in Conditioner





Moisture - Loreal Paris Vive Pro Hydration








Hope i helped!




I use FastFoodCon and it works fabulous. I've also tried Redken's Anti-Snap. Both have left my hair smooth, healthy, and easy to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style