Beauty & Style

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cheap Tanning Lotion for a pale person?

'm not super rich, and I want to put on a slight tan. (:


I AM VERY PALE. I'm pretty sure I CAN tan though, since I used to as a kid. So.


What is a good tanning lotion?


Cost?


Where can I buy it?


Do I put in on my face?


Anything else I should know?


And how do I get it on my back? o.o








Additional Details


And what exactly does a tanning lotion do?








I guess I'm looking for the non sunless ones..I don't want a rub on tan, I guess one that is over time. And looks more natural, one that works WITH the sun, not sunless ones.








So, how do you put a tanning lotion on my hands/feet/and face?



go to a tanning salon and ask these questions...im sure they would be happy to help.





how do you get it on your back? well...have someone put it on your back for you? how else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style