Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

St Ives Apricot Scrub - Who has tried it?

I read positve recommedations. I have sensitve acne prone fair skin. I have under control at the moment, howver there is always room for improvement and radiance. Anyone have negatives when they tried it, especially acne or itchiness?



I have sensitive skin, and their apricot scrub flared my acne up. However, St. Ives has a new line called St. Ives Elements. The Olive Scrub from this line is amazing because the exfoliating beads are tiny and thus gentler on the skin. It leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth, and it smells AWESOME! I found it at Target for a little over $6.




I love that stuff, I use the blemish control one once a week, it's really good. I have combination skin so sometimes my skin gets oily and couple of spots come up on my t zone but thats stopped since I've been using it. I would really reccomend it, but seeing as you have sensative skin I would reccoment you use the gentle on whih won't irritate you skin because the normal ones are quite scrubby- which is why I only use it weekly.





Take care :]




I've tried it, in fact I have it right now, but I like the apricot CLEANSER a lot better. It has a cooling sensation and seems to do a better job of keeping blemishes away, because the apricot SCRUB is for firmer skin. You should try the cleanser instead, it's light, refreshing, and find for sensitive/fair skin, like mine and yours. :)




I'm 17 and I've used the apricot scrub since I was 12. My sister introduced me to it and I've loved it!! It's the only scrub that isn't too abrasive and still cleases completely and gently. It's also a nice scent- not overpowering or anything. You would like it a lot I think because I have similar skin and this is great!




oh my god its amazing! it made my skin like glow. i have very very senstivie skin and most face scrubs would just make it worse, this is the only one ive tried that hasnt, and ive tried soooo many and its all natural too, which is better for your skin, at times ive had both like oily and dry at the same time in different spots, and this treated both problems. its amazing




I use it all the time and love it! It makes my skin feel silky smooth and refreshed. You can also try Queen Helene's Natural Apricot Scrub....it's about the same as St. Ive's, but it might work better for you. Who knows?




i have it and use it every night and i love it it will suit any one to normal to acne prone skin (which i have and it does not irritate) theres nothing bad bout it for me try it . i dunno its just really <b> nice!!




i have pretty sensitive skin, ive used it when i had acne with no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style