Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

In all seriousness, does the carpet match the drapes? Not decorating tips ha?

I'm a blonde, and I'm gonna say no for me, but my curiousity has gotten the best of me, are blondes supposed to be blonde..down there? ha I've only known myself so it makes me wonder



Yeah I'm blonde and the carpet does not match!





lol





I think that's more distinctly a trait in red heads .. but it depends on the person




well-my friend said her boyfriend's carpet matches the drapes-and he's blonde. my boyfriend also is the same-but he's Mexican so all his hair everywhere is dark colored. mine really don't-i'm a brunette and my carpet is much darker. aaand since me and my friend's brother were just talking about this today (weird haha) -he's a red head and his carpet almost matches-just a little blonder. soooo i'm gonna say it depends on the person? haha




i'm blonde, the carpet does not match the drapes....it is distinctly darker. not as dark as the underarms though, oddly.




All the "down theres" I have seen were a bit darker than the hair up there lol.





No I'm not a slut, I've just seen things I shouldn't have XD




hmm, So this is what blondes think about on their down time.....





this is possibly the dumbest question ever.




IDK but your question make me laugh! Thanks! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style