Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I want a rook piercing but im scared?

will it hurt really bad? Is it worst than tragus? Which looks cuter, ring or bar? feel free to give extra info and similar ear piercings



No one can tell you how bad it will hurt. Everyone's pain tolerance is different. Mine was a quick pinch that kind of hurt but nothing too bad...but I've never really found piercings to hurt that much.




It kind of hurts, it depends on your tolerance of pain.


I had a ring for a while, and it was really cute. However, it got infected a year ago, so I decided to take it out and now the cartilage is deformed.




No, you wont hurt but you will feel a hot feeling on your ear.


Dont worry just do it .I think is more cool the bars than the classics!!


But is your choice!!!




it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style