Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have my first job interview Monday, nose piercing?

I have an interview at taco bell on Monday, and I have a nose ring (an actual ring not stud). I'm going in tomorrow to get a stud. I would like peoples opinions on if I should take the jewelry out during then interview (which i am going to do, but i really don't want to because I don't like risking anything), or just leaving the stud in. Many people leave their jewelry in during work there, but i want to look as professional as possible. Thank you every one for your input.



I'd take it out. Jobs are scares in this economy, it'd be in your benefit to do everything you can to get one.





If you get the job, you can always wear your jewelry to work, but take it out for the interview.




Take it off. Jobs are so limited today that you do not want to risk anything. Some employers are very picky and you will be better off without the nose ring. Then, if you get hired... and people wear piercings on their nose or anywhere on their face then go ahead and wear it. But for the interview I recommend you do not.




Leave it in and don't ask about it unless they bring it up. If they say you can't have it pierced or whatever say ok that won't be a problem. If they don't say anything then it probably won't be a problem.




When going in for a job interview, you want to make the best impression you can. The jewerly can come later...after you get hired.


Nuff said?




I doubt it'll matter at Taco Bell. I know of someone who works there and has stretched earlobes as well as maybe one visible facial piercing.




it's TACO BELL! Don't worry about it!




Take it out! While at the interview, ask if they'd be alright with you wearing it on the job. This shows you are responsible.




I srsly wouldnt care you I had a nose ring in, i would on the other hand worry about lip piering(s)




its taco bell, why do you care? its not like it ca get much worse than that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style