Beauty & Style

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have very fine hair, what type of mousse can I use to give it volume and curl my hair better?

I have very fine hair, meaning it's really flat and I can barley do anything with it! Whats some mousse that I can buy at say Wal-mart or Target that is inexpensive and that works really well (and that's not sticky and doesn't smell bad)? Also, what's a really good curling iron that does nice curls?





Thanks for the help!



I prefer the "big sexy hair root volumizer" It lifts your roots. It does not help my curls alot, I use a diffuser on the hair dryer for that. I use a big barrel ceramic curling iron and wrap the hair around it (not locking into the handle thingy than rolling). this creates that "beach curl" that is popular now. Then I use some pomade so the frizz is controlled.





I have also found the herbal essences mousse to do well, although here in the South the humidity gets the better of me.




Well, Uhm it depends on how much your willing to spend.


I use Garnier Fructis but I don't know how that will work for your


hair. A little on the expensive side but Paul Mitchell hair products are


the best! I would try that and just save up an extra ten bucks or so :).




Dove curl and sculpt..i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style