Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have a slight (slight means small) Mustache! HELP!?

Okay I have a small mustache and even if it's small my friends can see it! So my mom might bleach it. I don't think my mom has time to buy it so is there anyway to make bleah?



Wax it.


SURGI wax at Sally's beauty supply is 7 dollars, microwaveable, no strips, and the wax lasts a really long time. One jar lasted me about a year and I wax a lot. It works great. But no you cant make bleach.




i would get some of that hair removing stuff they have at walmart and places for girls that have slight mustaches and forget bleaching it. my sister used it for a while and i'm sure that it would work better than trying to bleach it...




Get microwave wax, it's best to just remove it periodically




trim it, gently shave it, or wait for bleach





Im sure if its A SLIGHT mustache its not too noticeable




*Aarhh, no.




Get face nair.




wax it instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style