Beauty & Style

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair question.............?

my hair is always straight. people ask me if i straighten my hair all the time. i don't, it's just naturally like that. my hair doesn't hold a curl well but i think if i use enough hairspray i can maybe make it work.





so, what size barrel should i get? 1 inch? 1 1/4? 3/4? i'm not really sure how this works; what would be best for my fine hair to have waves?



my hair will never curl ever! so maybe your hair is like this!! but if you would like i say 1 1/4 is good.




Do you have really long hair? I do and curls just fall right out. If you want it really curly I suggest the method of using rags... Google it, you wrap your hair around rags and sleep with them in and when you get up take them out. the curls will be so bouncy they will almost be ringlets, you can comb them a bit to tone them down but they will have staying power. (before curlers were invented this is how people curled their hair and their childrens hair)




if you have shorter hair 1 inch longer hair bigger barrals..


.. for waves bigger barrel.


hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style