Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why do i have white bumps near my eyes?

they are not painful and are not pimples or anything, they are just liek litttle white bumps near my eyes


1) what are they?


2)how can i get rid of them?



i have one too. its on my eyelid and id love to know how to get rid of it!




well im not totaly sure what they are but i have them to. i went to a doctor to find out and it has something to do with makeup. if you wear makeup some of the ingrdients in it might have caused that to happen to you or any type of moisterizer you use might have caused it. but take a hot towel and apply to the bumps. they should go away in about a week. alot of people get them dont worry about it




White heads


At your nearest chemist ask for white head removal




sound like skin tags..


I've got one on my eyelid :@


I dunno how to get rid of them...grr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style