Beauty & Style

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Opinions on Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant?

I bought a little trial sized tube of Dove Ultimate Clear in that cucumber and green tea scent, and boy does it smell and feel amazing. The only thing is, I still feel a little sweaty. I will have to put it to the test during one of my long shifts at work. Who else has tried it?





P.S. I know that one of the biggest complaints it gets is that it isn%26#039;t 100% clear like the package says, but that isn%26#039;t a huge worry for me. I just want good odor and wetness protection.



I%26#039;ve used it and I honestly feel like it doesn%26#039;t work that great. I find myself reapplying throughout the day. I prefer Degree.




I use this DO and really i love it!!! I worked 10 hour shifts in a warehouse and it covered me all the way. Try it you wont regret it!!




Deodorant causes cancer..





sure it smells good.. . but it causes cancer !








avoid it..




I use that same deodorant, I like it and I never had any problems.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style