Beauty & Style

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where

I don't like the jeans with tons of holes, but a few is okay I guess..





I like dark jeans, and faded jeans.





Where would be the best place?



I really like Pac Sun's jeans but it still depends on your style.




If you are concerned about room for your "package" and not having it be tight, Hollister makes the best jeans for men. Those are the only ones my BF, brother, and guy friends (all of them) will wear, so that they don't look weird, and they have enough room for their junk.




I got to NOrdstrom. They got 7's, RnR, Joe's. It really depends on your body type. I like fitted more tailored jeans. Nice tailored jeans you can wear anywhere even somewhere nice. Baggy and skinny jeans are trashy anyways.




amarican egale has good jeans that where my bro buys his. also hollister jeans r good too just depends what you like look in the mall and look at amarican egle hollister or abacrombie ime shure youll find somthing.




Definetly Abercrombie. They're jeans are the hottest for guys. American eagle has some pretty sweet jeans too! Even Hollister would be another good place to check out.




ebay - you can get lucky brand jeans cheap there





The Gap


JC Penney




Buckle or American Eagle.




Akira Men Store :)





Thats if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion & Style